Tenderloins & More Tour
Want to see more of the city, learn some history and taste foods from some of Des Moines iconic restaurants?
This tour explores foods that were made famous in Iowa…And the Des Moines restaurants that are keeping these traditions alive. We’ll learn about and taste Pork Tenderloins, loose meat sandwiches, Des Moines Pizza and more.
Tours begin at Cooking with Alessandra at (333 E. Grand Ave., Loft 103) in the Des Moines’ East Village.
What's Included in the Tour:
* Group transportation to four area restaurants
* See and learn about Des Moines Historic Neighborhoods — Like Sherman Hill
* Tasting of different classic Iowa foods at each restaurant
* Free fountain drinks (Alcoholic drinks available for purchase)
* Opportunity to meet and interact with restaurant owners/managers
* Facts and history of famous Iowa foods
* Additional surprises along the way!